How’s your China storefront?
China market is sometimes far different from the foreign markets. Mystery shopping is one of the most effective methodologies to research the complex China market, and our team has dedicated itself, offering the most cutting-edge mystery shopping in China.
We have been conducting mystery shopping projects for a long time in the service, retail and supermarket sectors for companies all over China, from Beijing, Shenzhen, Shanghai, Chongqing and many more.
The studies are totally targeted at making sure that the processes you designed for the market are in place, and whether some original points should be adjusted.
But unlike other agencies that roll out their standard mystery shopping procedure to address any client, we scrutinize again the method every time to see whether there’s a way we can fine-tune it for our clients’ specific needs.
- Do you need a large amount of easy-to-gather data, like how many employees are present when a shopper enters?
- Daxue Consulting’s nationwide network allows us to quickly mobilize research teams of any size in any city in China, keeping costs down by selecting researchers that match the demands of the investigation.
- Do you need an in-depth store study with very specific questions in just one city, like key obstacles to shopping flow in high-street Shanghai shops?
- We can offer researchers with graduate-level educations and experience in field research, who can conduct professional and insightful mystery shopping checks in highly select locations.
- Do you need both?
China is all about discovering new ways to conduct business. We are convinced that market research should be conducted the same way.
Nationwide Reach with Chinese mystery shoppers
Our team of fieldwork manager has the competence to oversee research happening in every part of China, satisfying the need for our clients to deal with multiple agents at once. We use cutting-edge data gathering, analysis and aggregation methods and software to transfer digital and physical data gathered across China into a comprehensive report for our customers.
- We uses various methodologies for mystery shopping in China
- Sending custom-built groups of investigators tailored specifically to the demands of the investigation
- Deployment of mystery shoppers in Tier-1, Tier-2 or Tier-3 cities across the country
- Mystery phone calls under the guise of a customer or a student
- Qualitative interviews with vendors and customers
- Photographic and quantitative data gathering, descriptions of storefront conditions, and access to store records.
Case study: Customer on the Furniture industry
We have a client, a lifestyle furniture company from Singapore, that creates real value through manufacturing products of best design and quality standards.
This company has set up 18 stand-alone stores in mainland China and would like to monitor its stores in the country, having an deep-insight of the quality of their stores.
Methodology for the mystery shopping
We helped them to implement mystery shopping visits in all its retail stores over China. Our duty was to recruit potential shoppers in all the city of the brand, and we let them fill a questionnaire describing their visit. A hundred of visitors were organized, which allow us to evaluate the performance of the company in China, through knowing the quality of its shops and its services.